photo home_zps38eefb72.png  photo aboutme_zpsd52aac8f.png  photo mystore_zps39a49aca.png  photo privacypolicy_1.jpg

August 9, 2013

Free on Friday!

Hey everyone!  It's Fridayyy, so it's time for a freebie!  Here is my Math Practice packet for numbers 1-10:


 I use this for my kinders and any other students that just need a number knowledge review at the beginning of the year.  Each number has 3 pages!

The first page I usually have my students paint or color the number and word.  They can use stamps, paint, etc. to color in the number.  I like to relate it to how many the number shows.  If I had number 2, I would have the students pick 2 colors to use and then I would have them add two stickers to it, or if I had the number 7, they would pick 7 colors to use or use 7 different stamps, etc.

This is where the students can draw things to represent the number, learn the concepts of before and after, draw it in a 10 frame, and make a tally.  They also practice writing out the number.

On the last page, the students will write the number partners (2 numbers that add up to the number), fill it in on a thermometer, and find numbers that are greater than, less than, and equal to the number.  




  

  


This free set includes Numbers 1-10.  If you are interested in the whole set, I also have Numbers 1-100 for sale in my TPT store here:


Hope you and your students enjoy!  It's perfect to use to review numbers or also to see how much students remember from over the summer!  Let me know how you plan on using it in your room!


7 comments:

  1. What a great freebie!! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Freebie! I am a new fan sent here via The Hands-On Teacher. Love your site. I am also new to blogging and would love for you to check me out at http://drowninginapplesauce.blogspot.com

    Rachel Aulet-McGann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I will definitely come check it out!

      Delete
  3. Hi Ashley! I'm excited to find another Special Ed. featured blogger on the Hands-On Teacher! I'm a new follower to your blog and looking forward to getting to know you!

    Kelly
    A View Into My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kelly! Thanks - I'm looking forward to getting to know you as well!

      Delete